One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite is to land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks. The first thing you will need to get this done is a Choppa. Choppas are a bit rarer this season than they were last season, but you can find all the Choppa locations currently in the game on the map below.
As you can see, there are two that can be found very close to Steamy Stacks, and you should be able to get to them straight from the Battle Bus. When you get the Choppa, head to Steamy Stacks and then carefully descend into one of the large chimneys, you can find.
It’s not that hard as the Choppa should have plenty of clearance, and the updraft doesn’t seem to push against it very strongly, so controlling it on the way down is pretty easy. Remember, you need to land the Choppa, so find some clear space down there and set it down carefully. This should wrap up the challenge, and net you an easy 35000 XP for your Battle Pass.
Below, you can find the rest of the map challenges for Fortnite Season 3 Week 3.
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy lake (4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)