One of the challenges in Fortnite this week is to dance on the crane at Rickety Rig. You can find Rickety Rig in the southwest of the map, near the Fortilla. It is made up of old parts of the Rig, and Slurpy Swamp. There is only one crane in the area, making it pretty easy to find out where you should go.
You can either drop straight in on the crane from the Battle Bus or simply run up the steps of the building it is attached. You will need to build three ramps from the roof to the top of the crane to get up on it.
You can also use the whirlpool nearby to get to the top. This will throw you high enough into the air that you can use your glider to get on top of the crane quite easily. Once you are on the top, just break out your favorite dance; the challenge will complete, netting you an easy 35,000 XP for your Battle Pass progress.
You can find the rest of the Season 3 Week 3 map challenges below:
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy lake (4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)