Erangel 2.0, the revamped version of the classic Erangel map, is among the most exciting features of PUBG Mobile 1.0 beta version. The map features updated graphics, building structures, newly added elements, etc. Players can download the beta version in both Android and iOS devices to play this exciting map and try out the upcoming features in advance.
PUBG Mobile 1.0 Beta Update Download Links
The size of the PUBG Mobile 1.0 beta version is around 1.5 GB and it requires about 7 GB of free storage in both Android and iOS devices. Here is the step-by-step guide to download the latest beta version of the game to play Erangel 2.0:
- Download and the 1.0 beta version from the links mentioned above in your device.
- After completing the installation process, open the PUBG Mobile Beta app and login with Guest or Facebook account.
- Go to the match selection menu present at the bottom left corner of the main screen and select Erangel map.
- Click on the Start button present below the match selection menu and explore the most popular map in the game.
In case of “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the update again. Also, here is the list of changes made in Erangel 2.0 mentioned in the official patch notes:
- Upgraded graphics
- Building adjustments
- Adjustments to large resource points: Mylta Power/Quarry/Prison/Other Play Zone
- New map elements: Added trenches, wooden barricades, abandoned tanks
- Building structure changes