If you have been chomping at the bit to try out the exciting looking Genshin Impact, then you don’t have much longer to wait. The game will launch on PC, PlayStation 4, Android, and iOS on September 28.
If you are worried that your internet connection might delay you on launch day, then have no fear, you will be able to preload Genshin Impact. The times when you can do this are all a little different, depending on which device you plan on playing on.
For PC, Genshin Impact will be using its own launcher and will not be available on Steam or any other service at launch. Preload starting time will begin on September 26 at 02:00 UTC or September 25 at19:00 PDT.
The launcher will be available directly from the Genshin Impact website. Just visit the page and click on the Windows option to start downloading the dedicated launcher.
Preload starts on September 27 at 06:00 or September 26 at 23:00 PDT. You can pre-register on the Google Play Store and Apple Store to receive a notification when preloading is available.
You will only be able to preload on PlayStation 4 if you pre-order the Adventurer’s Starter Bundle for $9.99. Preloading will begin on September 25, 16:00 UTC, 09:00 PDT. The Adventurer’s Starter Bundle will include the following items:
- Advanced character EXP material: Hero’s Wit ×15
- Advanced weapon EXP material: Mystic Enhancement Ore ×20
- Wish material: Acquaint Fate ×2
- Currency: Mora ×150,000
- Character EXP material: Adventurer’s Experience ×80
- Weapon EXP material: Fine Enhancement Ore ×50
- Food items: Northern Smoked Chicken ×10, Sautéed Matsutake ×10, Sweet Madame ×10, Tea Break Pancake ×10