Call of Duty: Mobile offers a bunch of in-game items, including characters, outfits, gun skins, and more. These can be unlocked by completing various missions and challenges in the game or by spending CP in the game. Otherwise, if you want exclusive in-game items for free, then you can use codes and redeem them at the Call of Duty: Mobile redemption center.
Call of Duty: Mobile redeem codes consist of 15 characters, including letters and numbers. Here is a step-by-step guide to redeem them:
- Open Call of Duty: Mobile in your device and go to the profile section present at the main screen’s top left corner.
- Copy the UID from the Player Profile and close the game.
- Now, go to Call of Duty: Mobile Redemption Center.
- Enter your UID that you copied from the game and Redeem Code in their respective boxes.
- Enter the captcha for human verification and click on the Submit button.
- Now, open Call of Duty: Mobile again and check your in-game mailbox to collect your reward.
Note: Check the App Store and update if prompted to avoid losing your code once entered.
Also, it is worth noting that if you want to redeem a code, then do it as soon as possible, since they normally expire soon.