PUBG Mobile offers many in-game items, including characters, outfits, and gun skins, which can be unlocked by completing various missions and challenges or spending UC. PUBG Mobile also releases codes that you can redeem from the redemption center to get exclusive in-game items for free.
PUBG Mobile redeem codes consist of characters, including letters and numbers. Here is a step-by-step guide on how and where to redeem them.
- Open PUBG Mobile on your device and go to your profile section at the top left corner of the main screen.
- Copy the character code consisting of from there and go to PUBG Mobile Redemption Center.
- Enter the Character ID that you copied along with the Redeem Code.
- Now, enter the captcha and verify your details again to avoid any mistake.
- Click on the Redeem button, and you will receive your free item in your in-game inbox.
- Open PUBG Mobile again and go to the inbox section to collect your reward.
It is also worth noting that if you want to redeem a code, then do it as soon as possible since they normally expire soon.