Iron Banner has returned to Destiny 2 in the Season of the Worthy. With it returning in a new season, all players now have access to a brand new quest they need to complete for Lord Saladin. Each step requires you to focus on a different aspect or weapon to take into combat to prove yourself worthy against other Guardians in player-versus-player matches.
Step 1: Super Smelting
- Defeat 30 guardians
- Capture 10 zones
- Land three super final blows during Iron Banner
Step 2: Clear the Cylinders
- Capture 20 zones
- Complete six matches in Iron Banner
- Land 25 Hand Cannon final blows during Iron Banner
Step 3: Heat the Barrels
- Defeat 100 opponents in Iron Banner (this adds up)
- Capture 30 zones
- Land 20 SMG final blows during Iron Banner
Step 4: Harness the Elements
- Capture 40 zones
- Land 15 super final blows during Iron Banner
- Land 15 fusion rifle final blows during Iron Banner
Step 5: Sharpen the Arrows
- Capture 50 zones
- Complete 15 matches in Iron Banner
- Land 10 bow final blows during Iron Banner
Step 6: Polish the Armor
Return to Lord Saladin to claim your prize. Overall, not too bad of a series of quests. For those who are not the best with accuracy, the bows could prove the most troublesome, along with the fusion rifle kills. However, you only need to land 10 fusion rifle kills during the fourth step of the quest, which is not too bad compared to having to do 30 in previous Iron Banners.
Once you complete this quest, you will have finished it for the Season of the Worthy. If you do not finish it during the first week of the Iron Banner’s return, there are other opportunities to complete it in again during Season of the Worthy.