Luigi’s Mansion 3 is filled with more than just ghosts; there are also lots of hidden secrets. Each floor contains gems for you to find, and in this guide, we will show you where to find all the Second Floor: Mezzanine gems. Before you start trying to get these gems, it is best to wait until you have all the weapons and powerups, as they can all require different parts of your arsenal to get.
Where to find all Second Floor Mezzanine Gems in Luigi’s Mansion 3?
- Red Gem: In the room that had E Gadd’s prison portrait, use the Vacuum to spin the chandelier, this will open up some panels on the left side wall, and you can find the gem inside.
- Green Gem: Go to the fancy dressing room just up the hall from the room with E Gadd’s prison portrait. Use the vacuum to suck the clothes off the rail on the left side, which will reveal a safe. Open the safe using the light to find the Green Gem.
- Purple Gem: Leave the dressing room and head right to the door at the end of the hall. Move down the next hall, away from the ornate double doors, all the way to the last door on the right side. Go into the entertainment room, then use the vacuum to open the dartboard. Suck a sword off the wall, then throw it at the wall to reveal the purple gem.
- White Gem: Head back out to the hall, then take a right before the ornate doors. Go into the bathroom at the end, knock the door off the cubicle on the right, then suck away the newspaper to reveal a ghost. Defeat the ghost to get the White Gem.
- Yellow Gem: Head to the ornate doors, then use the suction cup to knock over the sign. Use Gooigi to use the Vacuum on both of the propellers’ decorations at the same time. This will make the Yellow Gem fall from the roof above.
- Blue Gem: Go through the ornate doors, then to the left through the dining room and into the kitchen. Use the suction cup to open the freezer, then grab a block of ice with the Blue Gem inside. Bring it to the cooker to melt the ice.
And there you go! All the gem locations on the Second Floor Mezzanine in Luigi’s Mansion 3.