The Milwaukee Brewers have received a new alternate jersey, and it’s a City Connect one. The jersey pays homage to the city’s beer brewing legacy, and it’s now available in MLB The Show 22 Diamond Dynasty. Users can obtain it, along with a new Topps Now player card of Freddy Peralta and some XP towards the Future of the Franchise program. So, how can you get all of this? Let’s take a look.
How to complete Brewers City Connect Program
To complete this program in full, you will need to obtain 50 Points. Here are the rewards that can be obtained through this program:
- 10 Points – MLB The Show 22 pack
- 20 Points – Brewers City Connect profile icon
- 30 Points – Topps Now Freddy Peralta (92 OVR)
- 35 Points – Headliners Set 17 pack
- 40 Points – Nike City Connect Equipment item and 500 Stubs
- 45 Points – MLB The Show 22 pack (x5)
- 50 Points – Brewers City Connect Jersey and 1,000 Stubs
The marquee reward for this Program is the Brewers City Connect jersey. But, there is another major reward available from this program: a 92 OVR Freddy Peralta. Here’s a look at the stats on this card:
To get to the 50 Point mark in the cleanest path, you should try to do the following:
- Complete the six Moments (25 pts.)
- Complete the five Brewers Parallel PXP Missions (27 pts.):
- Tally 350 PXP with 92 OVR Freddy Peralta in Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest (10 pts.)
- Tally 250 PXP with Brewers in Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest (2 pts.)
- Tally 500 PXP with Brewers in Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest (3 pts.)
- Tally 1,000 PXP with Brewers in Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest (5 pts.)
- Tally 1,500 PXP with Brewers in Ranked Seasons, Battle Royale, Events, Play vs. CPU, Mini Seasons, or Conquest (7 pts.)
There are two exchanges for this Program, but much like with the other City Connect ones, those can be skipped in lieu of the Missions and Moments. Unless, of course, you don’t want to complete some of the Moments. Up to two of the Moments can be skipped by doing the two exchanges, one for Brewers players (3 pts.) and the other for NL Central (6 pts.) players. But, skipping those Exchanges will save some Stubs.
Arguably the best way to complete the Missions is by assembling a team full of Brewers players and playing with those cards in Conquest or Mini Seasons. That way, you’ll be able to grind without the pressures of online play and make progress in various Conquests and/or Mini Seasons. Then, once you have unlocked the Peralta, add that card to the lineup.
Users who complete this Program in full and receive the Brewers City Connect jersey can receive 15,000 XP toward the Future of the Franchise Featured Program. Go into the Collections for the Future of the Franchise Program, and find the Brewers City Connect one. Lock the card in it, and collect the 15,000 XP.