There’s a new NBA 2K23 Takeover card in town, and his name is Mel Daniels. A new 95 OVR Takeover card of the Indiana Pacers legend is now available in MyTeam for a limited time. If you’re trying to finish the Lunar New Year event, you’ll need to pick this one up. How can you get 95 OVR Mel Daniels? Let’s take a look at the requirements.
How to get Takeover Mel Daniels in MyTeam
Much like with the Takeover Shawn Marion and Buddy Hield challenges, MyTeam players must complete different Agendas in order to get the 95 OVR Mel Daniels. There are five different Agendas for this particular card. These Agendas include objectives that need to be completed in one of MyTeam’s various online or offline modes.
Here’s a look at the five Agendas, plus the rewards for each:
- Get 50 rebounds with Pacers players over multiple games (reward is Rebounder Award Pack)
- Get 20 blocks with Centers over multiple games (reward is Rim Protector Award Pack)
- Grade 10 cards (reward is Shoe Award Pack)
- Score 22 points in the paint in a Triple Threat or Triple Threat Online game (reward is Badge Award Pack)
- Score 10 points in the pain in a Clutch Time or Clutch Time Online (reward is Inside Scoring Award Pack)
Big men will be the theme for this challenge, as users will need to accrue blocks and rebounds in order to get 95 OVR Daniels. If you want to bang out multiple Agendas in one shot, Pacers players like 85 OVR Rik Smits and 82 OVR Goga Bitadze are solid centers, so both can be used for the first two Agendas.
Upon completing the five challenges, players will then receive the 95 OVR Takeover Mel Daniels. Remember, this is one of the cards needed as part of the Lunar New Year event. This card will leave the MyTeam Agendas on January 30.