There are several weapons available for players to use while they’re playing Remnant: From the Ashes. There’s several to choose from, and they all vary based on how a player enjoys building their character. To make things easier, we’ve compiled a list of all the weapons available in the game. For those who have not decided what they want to use, or want to see if there’s anything they have yet to try, take a look through it!
Complete Weapon List for Remnant: From the Ashes
- Curse of the Jungle God – You’re going to need to defeat the boss, the Ravager. You can encounter them on Yaesha. You can craft this weapon after acquiring the Tentacle pod.
- Defiler – You need to defeat the Harrow boss to acquire this weapon. You can find this boss on Rhom. You can craft this weapon.
- Hive Cannon – To add this gun to your collection, you need to defeat the Ixillis boss. You do not need to kill them uniquely, merely acquire the Hivestone. After that, you can craft the weapon.
- Hunting Pistol – To acquire this weapon, you need to complete the task a dying Hunter gives you at the beginning of a dungeon. He’ll hand you a key. When you reach the end of the dungeon, there should be a chest for you to open it. The gun is inside. You cannot craft this weapon.
- Magnum Revolver – To grab this gun, you need to find the Strange Coin and then give it to Ace. The Strange Coin spawns in the Earth Dungeons. You cannot craft this weapon.
- Repeater Pistol – This is one of the starting weapons. You cannot craft it, but you can upgrade it.
- Spitfire – You’re going to receive the chance to craft this weapon after you defeat the boss Singe. It has a flame-thrower mod that you cannot remove.
- Submachine Gun – You can acquire this gun by completing the Ward 13 Keycard Puzzle. When you complete the puzzle, you’re going to receive this gun as a reward. We have a guide on how to complete that puzzle, over here. You cannot craft this weapon.
- Assault Rifle – You need to go out of your way to acquire the Assault Rifle. We have a guide for you to acquire the weapon to your collection. If you follow the guide, you should find the weapon at rank +3.
- Beam Rifle – You’re going to find this weapon on Rhom, in one of the world’s dungeons. You need to access the Beam Rifle dungeon by going through a specific dungeon, which generates randomly for people. When you exit this dungeon, you’ll show up on the other side and have a new dungeon entrance. Follow it down, and you should find the rifle at the end. You’re going to find it at +5.
- Coach Gun – You can acquire this weapon from Ward 13. You’re going to receive it from Ace by going down the archetype, the Ex-Cultist. You can later purchase it from Rigs if you chose a different starting archetype.
- Crossbow – You can acquire this weapon by retrieving the Guardian’s Heart and giving it to the Elf Queen. To get the Guardian’s Heart, you need to defeat Ixillis in Corsus. The Elf Queen, Iskal Queen, is also found in Corsus. She’ll give it to you at +8.
- Devastator – You can craft this weapon after you have defeated The Unclean One. You can find them in Corsus, and you do not need to do anything special to acquire it.
- Eye of the Storm – You can craft this weapon after you have defeated the Totem Father. You can find them in Yaesha. However, you need to kill the Totem Father when the outside totem is blue, turning it into its ranged form. If you do not, you’re going to acquire the Tempest Heartstring. Return to Ward 13 to craft this item.
- Hunting Rifle – This is one of the starting weapons you get from Ace. You need to choose the Hunter Archetype when you start the game. You can later purchase it from Rigs if you chose a different one.
- Particle Accelerator – You can craft this weapon after you defeat the Claviger. You can find them on Rohm, in the Spindle. You do not need to do anything special while fighting this boss to get the item. When you defeat them, return to Ward 13 to craft the weapon.
- Repulsor – You’re going to need the Dreamer’s Mana to craft this weapon, which you can acquire by defeating the Dreamer / Nightmare boss. They are in Ward 17. You do not need to do anything special to grab this crafting item. When you’re ready, bring it back to Ward 13.
- Richochet Rifle – To add this gun to your arsenal, you need to go to the Forgotten Undercroft in Yaesha. The Phase Thief is going to steal it when players first run-up to it. Players then need to track down and locate the Phase Thief, and there are three opportunities to kill the thief, taking the gun. However, each occasion only lasts 12 seconds.
- Ruin – To acquire this powerful long-range gun, players need to take down the Undying King located in Rhom to grab the Undying Heart. You do not need to do anything special to acquire the crafting material. When you have the Undying Heart, return to Ward 13 to have it crafted.
- Shotgun – This is one of the starting weapons. You can grab it from Ace if you choose the Scrapper Archetype. If you do not, you can later purchase it from Rigs for 600 scrap.
- Sniper Rifle – You have to explore a little bit to locate this weapon. You’re going to find it in the Church a little after the subway tunnels. Proceed inside the location, go to the left, and go down to the building’s lower area. You’re going to see some lockers, and you should find it there in the corner.
- Sporebloom – To add this weapon to your collection, you need to grab the Spore Gland. You’re going to find it on The Ent, who is in The Choking Hallow. You do not need to do anything special to defeat it. When you have the Spore Gland, take it back to Ward 13 to craft the new weapon.
- Blade of Adventure – This is one the weapons players start with as soon as they load into the game.
- Butcher’s Flail –
- Guardian Axe – You’re going to need to do something special to grab this melee weapon. You need to grab the Guardian Tentacle, which you’re going to acquire from Ixillis on Crosus. You need to defeat the two bosses at the same time, or before one enrages after the other dies. If you do this, you’re going to receive the item, and you can craft the weapon back at Ward 13.
- Lost Harpoon – To grab this weapon, you need to take on The Harrow and do something special. While you’re fighting them, shoot it in the legs. You’re going to start staggering it, and eventually, it should fall. When it does, run behind the creature and pull out the weapon.
- Petrified Maul – You’re taking on The End in The Choking Hallow to acquire this weapon. You’ll have to take it down in a particular way. You need to shoot and cripple its legs before killing it. If you don’t, you won’t get the Twisted Heart. If you do, take the item back to Ward 13 and craft your new melee weapon.
- Scar of the Jungle God – You’re going to the Yaesha realm this time to face off against the Ravager. When you’re fighting the creature, you need to use the Lullaby while fighting it. This item puts The Ravager to sleep, allowing you to kill it much faster. After it dies, you should acquire the Stalker’s Claw, which you can use to craft the weapon.
- Scrap Hammer – You’re going to receive this weapon at the beginning from Ace if you choose the Scrapper Archetype. You can later purchase it from Rigs for 450 scrap.
- Scrap Hatchet – You’re going to receive this weapon at the beginning from Ace if you choose the Ex-Cultist Archetype. You can later purchase it from Rigs for 450 scrap.
- Scrap Sword – You’re going to receive this weapon at the beginning from Ace if you choose the Hunter Archetype. You can later purchase it from Rigs for 450 scrap.
- Scythe – You don’t have to do anything special to acquire this weapon. But you do need to speak with the Iskal Queen. She’s going to have the melee weapon for you to purchase for 750 scrap, and it’s at a +8.
- Smolder – On Earth, you’re going to face off against a boss called Singe. To acquire this weapon, you need to cut off the creature’s tail before you kill it. Doing so gives you the Dragon Links item, which you can use at Ward 13 to craft this new melee weapon.
- Spear – You can purchase this weapon from the Stuck Merchant. You can find them in Yaesha.
- Voice of the Tempest – While fighting the Totem Father, you can change the bosses’ totem from red to blue. You want it to be red this time, to acquire the Temptest Heartstring. Doing so allows you to return to Ward 13 to craft the Voice of the Tempest.
- Wastelander Flail – You’re going to need to go out of your way to grab this weapon because it’s going to be in a random dungeon on Rhom. We have a guide on what you need to do to acquire the weapon.
- World Breaker – To craft this weapon you’re going to need the Stone of the Guardian, which is held by the Claviger on Rhom. Defeating this boss gets you component, allowing you to return to Ward 13 to craft the impressive weapon.