Epic can be sneaky sometimes, quietly adding things to Fortnite but not telling anyone about it. One such addition appears to be a war between bears and gnomes. If you want to get involved in the Ted Offensive and find the For The Bears challenges, then we will show you where to go.
To start the challenge, you will need to head for a house in the Weeping Woods. It looks like a perfectly normal house in the woods, but it hides a secret. If you dig through the floor (not recommended) or go around the side of the house and bust in the cellar door (recommended), you can head into the secret bunker in the basement.
You can find the exact location of the house marked on the map below.
Here, you will find some stuff bears sitting around a table, with a honeypot on it. When you get close enough, the For the Bears challenge will automatically populate on the screen, and you will be good to go.
The clue to the next step is a map on the wall, as you need to track down five honey pots. There is also another challenge attached to this whole thing, and you can help out the gnomes as well. Finding the honey pots, and helping the gnomes, will get you 40,000 XP for each one.
The first week of Skye’s Adventure challenges were also recently added to the game, so be sure to check those out as well.
- Search chests at Spy Bases (0/7)
- Deal damage to players with SMGs or Pistols (0/400)
- Mark an Uncommon, Rare and Epic Item (0/1)
- Collect 75 of each material within 60 seconds after landing from the Battle Bus (0/3)
- Hide in a Creepin’ Cardboard at the Box Factory (0/1)
- Consume Foraged Items at Weeping Woods or The Orchard (0/10)
- Visit The Shark, Rapid’s Rest and Gorgeous Gorge (0/1)
- Escape a Vault using a secret passage (0/1)
- Visit Skye’s Coastal Campsites (0/3)
- Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun (0/1)