One of the challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 7 is to consumed forage items. There are multiple different types of Foraged Items that can be found around the map, so in this guide we will tell you where to find them.
Remember, the items that affect your health can only be eaten while you are injured. Items that give shields can only be consumed when you are not at full shields. Items that give a buff or benefit outside of those can be eaten at any time.
- Colossal Crops – Corn can be found growing in the fields at Colossal Crops. Destroying the corn with your harvesting tool with drop the corn on the ground.
- Steel Farm – Corn can also be found at Steel Farm, to the east of Colossal Crops
- The Orchard – Cabbage can be found at the Orchard, to the north of Colossal Crops
- Holly Hedges – Cabbage can also be found in planters behind some houses in Holly Hedges
- Mushroom – can be found the west and northwest of Slurpy Swamp.
- Peppers – Can be found in gas station, store, and restaurant produce boxes along with a range of other foraged items.
You can find the rest of the Week 7 challenges below:
- Makeshift weapon elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Primal weapon elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Mechanical weapon elimination (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Mark weapons of different rarity (0/1) – 24000 XP
- Collect meat or peppers (0/5) – 24000 XP
- Consume Foraged Items (0/3) – 24000 XP
- Hunt Raptors (0/2) – 24000 XP
- Legendary quest – damage opponents (2500, 5000, 7500, 10000, 12500) – 35000XP to 24500 XP