One of the Operation Snowdown challenges in Fortnite is to destroy five Nutcracker Statues. You can find these spread all over the amp, so in this guide, we will show you where you can track them down.
We would suggest starting at Retail Row, where you can find three of them in the Christmas Store that has been set up in the east of the town. After that, a quick trip to Holly Hedges will get you two more, so you can wrap up all five very quickly if you are willing to drop in those locations, and are lucky enough to get there before other players.
If not, we have plenty of other Nutcrackers below for you, and you should be able to get this one wrapped up in no time.
You can find the rest of the Operation Snowdown challenges below:
- Visit different Snowmando outposts (0/5) – 10000XP
- Deal damage with Lever Action Rifle (0/100) – 10000XP
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests (0/9) – Snowmando Skin
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests 0/12 – Frost Squad Skin
- Dance at different Holiday trees (0/5) – 10000XP
- Search chests at Snowmando outposts (0/5) – 10000XP
- Place Top 10 with friends in squads (0/3) – 20000XP
- Destroy Nutcracker statues (0/5) – 10000XP
- Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings (0/5000) – 10000XP
- Shoot down opponent structures with X-4 Stormwings (0/10) – 20000XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 10000XP
- Catch a Snowy Flopper 0/1 – 10000XP
- Revive a player in different matches (0/3) – 20000XP
- Hide inside a Sneaky Snowmando in different matches (0/3) – 10000XP
- Play duo/squads with friends (0/5) – 20000XP
- Stoke a campfire (0/2) – 10000XP
- Deal damage at Snowmando outposts (0/250) – 10000XP
- Use Chiller Launcher to apply ice feet to opponents (0/10) – 20000XP