One of the Fortnite challenges this week is to dig up Gnomes at Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park. You can find Fort Crumpet just to the west of Sweaty Sands, an old stone fortress that overlooks Coral Castle. Pleasant Park is a named location towards the north side of the island, and is easy to spot.
The exact locations of the Gnomes will be harder to find, so in this guide we will show you where they are. You will be looking for small mounds of dirt on the ground that will glow blue when you are close to them. To dig up the Gnomes at Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park, all you need to do is hit them with your harvesting too.
You can find the first Gnome beside a tree just to the north of the football field.
North of the first Gnome, beside the red timber house, you can find the second Gnome righ ton the edge fo the garden.
You can find the first Gnome to the north side of the fortress, about halfway along the wall.
You can find the second Gnome at the foot of the western wall, in a corner.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 5 challenges below:
- Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park – (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Search chests or ammo crates – (0/15) – 20000 XP
- Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row (0/2) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage while crouched (0/1000) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand (0/1000) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eliminate IO Guards – (10/20/30/40/50) – 55000 to 22000 XP