One of the Fortnite challenges this week is to collect Gnomes at Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges. You can find Fort Crumpet just to the west of Sweaty Sands, an old stone fortress that overlooks Coral Castle. Holly Hedges is a named location towards the north side of the island, and is easy to spot.
The exact locations of the Gnomes will be harder to find, so in this guide we will show you where they are.
You can find the first Gnome at Fort Crumpet just inside the main door. He is behind the counter in the shop on the right.
The second Gnome at Fort Crumpet can be collected from just under the stairs as you begin to climb up to the next level at the tower in the center.
You can collect the first Gnome at Holly Hedges from the center of the town, where the garden nursey is. He is hiding out among some potted plants in the yard behind the store.
You can collect the last Gnome from near the Christmas Tree in Holly Hedges at the north of the town.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 5 challenges below:
- Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park – (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Search chests or ammo crates – (0/15) – 20000 XP
- Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row (0/2) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage while crouched (0/1000) – 20000 XP
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand (0/1000) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eliminate IO Guards – (10/20/30/40/50) – 55000 to 22000 XP