One of the new challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 is to find a rose at Steel Farm or the Orchard. This is a pretty simple challenge, once you know the exact locations of the roses. You also only need one rose, so visiting one location is enough.
The Orchard can be found at the southeast of Craggy Cliffs, almost directly across from Steamy Stacks, while Steel Farm is located to the northeast of Colossal Colesium.
Head to either location and you will be able to wrap up this challenge very quickly.
Steel Farm Rose Locations
The Steel Farm Rose can be found at the front of the house, beside some baskets of corn beside the front door.
The Orchard Rose Location
The Orchard rose can be found just inside the front door of the main farmhouse. There is a jar of roses on a small table, with the rose you are looking for on the ground beside it.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 11 epic quests below:
- Catch different kinds of fish to find a Valentine’s date for Fishstick (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Serve Fishstick and his date a fancy dinner at any restaurant (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Find a rose at Steel Farm or The Orchard (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Collect Grimble’s love potion from Fort Crumpet, Coral Cove, or Stealthy Stronghold (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Deliver the love potion to Slurpy Swamp or Shanty Town (0/1) – 2000 XP
- Collect chocolate boxes from Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Choose a character to be Lovely’s valentine (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Deal damage to opponents with crossbows (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000) – 55000 XP to 22000 XP