Riot Games has introduced five new Yordle champions in League of Legends: Wild Rift with the new patch update, and the first champion arriving at the Wild Rift is Lulu. The Yordle mage Lulu is known for conjuring dreamlike illusions and fanciful creatures as she roams Runeterra with her fairy companion Pix.
Lulu shapes reality on a whim, warping the fabric of the world and what she views as the constraints of this mundane, physical realm. While others might consider her magic at best unnatural, and at worst dangerous, she believes everyone could use a touch of enchantment. Lulu is an enchanter champion commonly played in the Baron lane as support.
Lulu cost, abilities and skins
Lulu is available to purchase for 5,500 Blue Motes or 725 Wild Cores. You can also obtain Lulu for free via an in-game event known as the Yordle Expedition.
- PIx, Faerie Companion (Passive) – Pix fires a barrage of 3 bolts that deals a total of 15 magic damage (15+ 15% AP) at whatever Lulu attacks. These bolts can be blocked by other units. Pix can attach to other champions by casting some of Lulu’s abilities, revealing them if they are an enemy or aiding their attacks instead of Lulu’s if they are an ally.
- Glitterlance (Ability 1) – Lulu and Pix each fire a piercing bolt that deals 50 magic damage (50 + 30% AP) to the first enemy hit and 70% damage to additional enemies. Enemies hit are slowed by 80%, decaying over the next 2 seconds.
- Whimsy (Ability 2) – Pix creates a faerie ring, attaching to the first champion that enters for 5 seconds and casting an additional effect on them.
- On Allies: Grants 30% Movement Speed (30 + 5% AP) and 25% Attack Speed for 3.5 seconds.
- On Enemies: Polymorphs the enemy for 1.25 seconds, disabling them from attacking or casting abilities and reducing their base Movement Speed to 60.
- Pix’s ring will prioritize polymorphing enemies over speeding up allies.
- Help, Pix! (Ability 3) – Attaches Pix to target enemy or ally champion for 5 seconds.
- On Allies: Grants a shield that absorbs 70 damage (70 + 60% AP) for 5 seconds.
- On Enemies: Deals 80 magic damage(80 + 40% AP).
- Wild Growth (Ultimate) – Enlarges an ally champion, knocking nearby enemies into the air for 0.75 second(s). For the next 7 seconds, the ally champion gains 300 bonus Health (300 + 50% AP) and slows nearby enemies by 30%.
- Tap to cast on self.
Currently, there are only two skins available for Lulu.
Dragon Trainer Lulu skin
Wicked Lulu skin
Best Lulu build, items and runes
We have listed the best Lulu Build Items that you can use in the Rift.
You can use this build when you are playing Lulu as a support.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity – Increases move speed by 15% for 3 seconds. Dealing or taking damage from champions removes sprint. Upgrade Locket Enchant immediately to shield yourself and all nearby allied champions from 140 – 420 damage for 2.5 seconds.
- Ardent Censer – Is the first core item for Lulu. When you heal or shield an allied champion, both of you gain 10-30% Attack Speed and your attacks deal 16-30 bonus magic damage for 6 seconds. Regen effects do not trigger Censer. It also increases Move Speed by 5%.
- Zeke’s Convergence – Is the second core item for Lulu. Casting your ultimate surrounds you with a blizzard and ignites a nearby ally’s attacks for 10 seconds. Your blizzard slows enemies by 20% and your ally’s attacks burn for 30% bonus magic damage over 2 seconds. Prioritizes highest Attack Damage ally. Your blizzard ignites if it slows a burning enemy, dealing 40 magic damage per second and slowing by 40% for 3 seconds.
- Harmonic Echo – Is your first defensive item. Moving and casting abilities builds Harmony. At 100 Harmony your next healing or shielding ability restores 70 Health +10% AP to your target and up to 3 nearby allied champions.
- Athene’s Unholy Grail – Is another item which stores 35% of pre mitigation damage dealt to champions as Blood, capped at 110-250. Healing or shielding an ally consumes all Blood to heal them for an equal value.
- Protector’s Vow – Raise your Guard when next to an allied champion. If you or your ally take damage from a champion, monster, or turret, both of you receive a 125 shield +20% bonus HP +15 AP and 20% Move Speed for 1.5 Seconds. (30s Cooldown)
You can use this build when you want to play mid mage Lulu. This item build can deal a lot of damage and still dish out good utility for her team.
- Liandry’s Torment – Is a great core item for Lulu as it deals 2% more damage for each second in combat against champions, capped at 10% after 5 seconds. Damaging abilities and empowered attacks deal 1% of an enemy’s max health as bonus magic damage over 3 seconds. This damage doubles if they are slowed or immobilized.
- Nashor’s Tooth – Is your next core item for Lulu as it attacks deal 15 bonus magic damage +15 AP.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap – Increases Ability Power by 40%
- Rylai’s Crystal Scepter – Damaging active abilities and empowered attacks slow enemies by 20% for 1 second.
- Void Staff – Increases Magic Penetration by 40%
- Aery enhances both your poke damage and shielding values. Plus, it doesn’t have a cooldown, so it efficiently buffs your numbers.
- Weakness applies a debuff when you slow, polymorph, or knock-up enemies, which will make them receive 5% more damage from all sources.
- Loyalty increases the dual resistances of you and the nearest ally.
- Hunter – Genius grants bonus ability haste for each unique takedown
- Conqueror grants bonus damage up to five stacks. Upon having max stacks, you’ll gain another 10% on top of the initial bonus. This is perfect for a Mid Lulu because you’ll be auto-attacking a lot.
- Brutal provides bonus AP and magic penetration.
- Regeneration restores health or mana every three seconds depending on what is lower.
- Exhaust: Exhausts target enemy champion, reducing their movement speed by 20% and their damage dealt by 40% for 2.5 seconds (105 second cooldown).
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 − 410 (based on level) true damage over 5 seconds and inflincting them with Grievous Wounds icon.png Grievous Wounds, reducing healing effects by 50% (90 second cooldown).
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150 second cooldown).