Fall Guys update 1.09, which introduces the Season 2, is now live and downloadable on PlayStation 4 and PC. At the time of writing this, Season 2 has not kicked off yet, but this is the update implementing content that will be included and delivered through the Season.
The new content for Fall Guys Season 2 includes the Show Selector, a feature that gives players the chance to select which show they want to play, and the nameplates, allowing to mix and match customizable banners and nameplates at will. There are four new levels to enjoy.
It’s worth mentioning that improvements also feature visual updates to levels, which should now look better on all platforms.
You can read the update 1.09 patch notes below.
- New Feature – The Show Selector: Time-Limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite rounds types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- New Feature – Nameplates: Mix and Match customisable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guy’s attire!
- New Feature – Random Outfit Generator: Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- Improvement – See your party members fall alongside you while waiting for matchmaking to complete.
- Improvement – Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges.
- Improvement – Visual updates to many levels
- New Level – Knight Fever: Our hardest gauntlet level yet.
- New Level – Wall Guys: Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls.
- New Level – Egg Siege: A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges!
- New Level – Hoopsie Legends: A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable blocks.
- Plethora of new customisation options – costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes, and celebrations.
- Many bug fixes and optimisations.