Riot Games recently revealed the Yordle Expedition, the latest featured event for League of Legends: Wild Rift. This event welcomes the most-awaited tiny Yordle champions into the game. It started on January 8, 2021, and it allows players to complete daily and regional tasks in order to progress on the Yordle Progress Map and earn exciting rewards.
However, you won’t be able to spot the event in the game right now. The reason for this is that Riot Games has temporarily disabled the Yordle Expedition event due to bugs. The event will return as soon as these bugs are fixed, as will the Yordles.
Here is the list of champions that will be added to the game with this event:
- Corki with Urfrider Cork and Arcade Corki skins
- Kennen with Arctic Ops Kennen and Super Kennen skins
- Tristanna with Guerilla Tristana and Little Demon Tristana skins
- Lulu with Star Guardian Lulu, Dragon Trainer Lulu and Wicked Lulu skins
- Teemo with Cottontail Teemo and Little Devil Teemo skins
Meanwhile, League of Legends: Wild Rift Ranked Season 1 has started, and players can start pushing their ranks with their parties.