Fortnite - How to remove the HUD Guide
Fortnite is a game of medium difficulty, obviously everything depends not only on skill, but also on luck. Do you want to increase the difficulty even more or do you want to make your screenshots or videos more beautiful? Don't worry, you can remove the user interface and the HUD. This is not a difficult process, but you will need to know some basic things so as not to disturb your gameplay sessions in any way.
How to remove the HUD in Fortnite?
Removing the Fortnite HUD is not complex, here are the steps to follow:
- Step 1: Actively participate in the game.
- Step 2: Go to the settings menu.
- Step 3: Deactivate the various cursors present.
Step 1 is the most annoying because you cannot remove the HUD unless you actively participate in a game, ie you are not dead or you are not on a break.
This means that before making the changes you have to start the game and participate in a game. So as soon as you start the game you will have to:
- Step 1: Press ESC on the keyboard.
- Step 2: Go to the game settings menu.
- Step 3: Look for the gear on the top panel and select it.
- Step 4: Here you should see two tabs ie Game and HUD, select the second and you will have a series of new options to choose from.
The options you can toggle on and off include:
- Player Health
- Quick Bar
- Target Info
- Pickup Loot Stream
- Map and Backpack Keys
- Elimination Feed
- Net Debug Stats
- Quest Progress.
The advice is to disable these items by positioning the cursor on OFF. Be sure to also turn off the Net Debug Stats option. Once the HUD is turned off, things will appear on the screen, ie your team members, the compass, the timer and the remaining player icons.
With the HUD removed, you can finally start taking the screenshots and cinematic shots you want to capture. Have fun!