A new Fortnite season means new challenges, and Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 1 introduces eight new challenges for us to complete. Each challenge is worth 25,000 XP, except for killing Doctor Doom, who is worth a hefty 50,000 XP.
Below, you can find the full list of challenges this week, with links to guides we have written to help you finish them up as soon as possible.
- Search Chests at Dirty Docks (7)
- Eliminations at Holly Hedges (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Misty Meadows (1)
- Eliminate Stark Robots at Quinjet Patrol landing sites (5)
- Gas a vehicle up at Lazy Lake (1)
- Deal damage to opponents with Stark Industries Energy Rifles (1,000)
- Eliminate Doctor Doom at Doom’s Domain (3)
- Deal damage to opponents at Craggy Cliffs (500)
Some of these are pretty basic, like searching chests at Dirty Docks, getting eliminations at Holly Hedge, and gassing up a vehicle at Lazy Lake. Other introduce some of the new players this season. You will need to find and kill Doctor Doom in his new home, Doom’s Domain, take on the Stark Robots that Tony Stark has unleashed all over the map. There is also a challenge related to Wolverine that is not part of the weekly map challenges.
For Wolverine, you will need to track down and investigate the mysterious claw marks that he is leaving on the island. So, a pretty interesting batch of challenges to open the new season and introduce us to the way the Marvel collaboration has changed the game.