Assassin’s Creed Odyssey features many weapons that are strong enough to kill down an enemy in one hit. But if you want to change your play style a bit and focus more on the stealth mode then there is nothing better than a Bow and Arrow. If you think these are very old school weapons then you are missing out the fun of using some special arrows that can give you an edge over enemies. Arrows are pretty handy and help you to target enemies from a distance, you can destroy supplies, kill animals and use it as a powerful ranged weapon.
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has three types of classes Hunter, Warrior and Assassin. Hunter is ideal if you focus on ranged attacks, Warrior is ideal for melee attacks and Assassin for stealth based. Hunter can be a good choice when it comes using Bow and Arrow efficiently. Below we give you list of special arrows that you can unlock in the game and tips on using them against various enemies in the game.
Unlock & Craft Special Arrows In AC: Odyssey
Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has six types of Special Arrows bring powers that can help you to cause higher damage while attacking enemies.
How To Unlock Special Arrows
Go to the skills section of the game and buy Arrow Master hunter ability. After getting this ability with the next upgrade you will be able to craft special arrows. You will require certain resources like wood, olive oil, etc for crafting. You can view the things required in the Bow section of the game. At a time you can carry 20 Paralyzing Arrows, 20 Poison Arrows, and 20 Fire Arrows.
How To Craft
Go to the Inventory section of the game and there you can pick the quiver to see the arrows in it. If you see only the plain one then you had not yet upgraded the ability. You can also collect them in different places in the game or by looting dead enemies. The crafting process is simple, all you need is to gather the required resources. To get the information of what resources you are required to craft a special arrow – just take your cursor to each arrow, a pop up will appear detailing the items required to craft that specific special arrow.
Types Of Special Arrows & Their Powers:
Below is the list of all Special arrows you will find in the game other than Standard arrows.
- Paralyzing Arrows – Ideal for knocking out those whom you want to recruit. It will save your time, and it is also helpful to target a group of enemies. You can use the paralyze to disable a few of them for an easier fight.
- Poison Arrows – When you shoot a enemy with this arrow then you will see a gauge over their head. This will cause extra damage from the poison. As the poison builds up it will slowly drain the health of enemies around.
- Fire Arrows – You can use this arrow to set things on fire. You can use it on enemies, or on supplies, you are told to destroy.
- Explosive Arrows – The arrow adds a extra benefit of exploding on the target. It will cause extra damage and kind of a good choice to trigger chaos.
- Death Arrows – These arrows are part of a quest. You will have to play Daughters of Artemis where you will get a task of killing Legendary Animals. The quest will not be available on the beginning you will have to reach a pretty decent level to play it. The benefit of using these arrows it that they fly faster and cause extra damage.
So these are the list of special arrows and important tips on them that will help you in your battle. For more updates on the game, you can also check our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Wiki guide.