Riot Games has been teasing Teemo for a very long time, and Teemo will finally be available soon to all League of Legends: Wild Rift players with the Yordle Expedition event. Undeterred by even the most dangerous and threatening of obstacles, Teemo scouts the world with boundless enthusiasm and a cheerful spirit.
He is a Yordle with an unwavering sense of morality — he takes pride in following the Bandle Scout’s Code, sometimes with such eagerness that he is unaware of the broader consequences of his actions. Though some say the existence of the Scouts is questionable, one thing is for certain: Teemo’s conviction is nothing to be trifled with.
Teemo cost, abilities, and skins
Although Teemo is not available in the game as of now, he will likely be available to purchase for 5,500 Blue Motes or 725 Wild Cores just as other champions. And as Riot Games announced, Teemo can also be obtained for free via the Yordle Expedition event.
- Toxic Shot (Passive) – Each of Teemo’s attacks will poison the target, dealing damage on impact and each second after for 4 seconds.
- Blinding Dart (Ability 1) – Obscures an enemy’s vision with a powerful venom, dealing damage to the target unit and blinding it for the duration.
- Move Quick (Ability 2) – Teemo scampers around, passively increasing his Movement Speed until he is struck by an enemy champion or turret. Teemo can sprint to gain bonus Movement Speed that isn’t stopped by being struck for a short time.
- Guerrilla Warfare (Ability 3) – If Teemo stands still and takes no actions for a short duration, he becomes Invisible indefinitely. If he’s in the brush, Teemo can enter and maintain his Invisibility while moving. After leaving Invisibility, Teemo gains the Element of Surprise, increasing his Attack Speed for 3 seconds.
- Noxious Trap (Ultimate) – Teemo throws an explosive, poisonous trap using one of the mushrooms stored in his pack. If an enemy steps on the trap, it will release a poisonous cloud, slowing enemies and damaging them over time. If Teemo throws a mushroom onto another mushroom, it will bounce, gaining additional range.
As per the recent 2.0 patch notes, Teemo will be coming with two skins.
Little Devil Teemo
Best Teemo build, items, and runes
We have listed the best Teemo Build Items which you can use in the Rift.
Baron Lane Build
- Nashor’s Tooth – Is an excellent core item for Teemo as it attacks deal 15 bonus magic damage +15 AP.
- Gluttonous Greaves – Increases Teemo’s move speed by 15% for 3 seconds. Dealing or taking damage from champions removes sprint. (60s Cooldown)
- Liandry’s Torment – Is another excellent core item for Teemo as it deals 2% more damage for each second in combat against champions, capped at 10% after 5 seconds. Damaging abilities and empowered attacks deal 1% of an enemy’s max health as bonus magic damage over 3 seconds. This damage doubles if they are slowed or immobilized.
- Infinity Orb – It helps to increase Teemo’s move speed by 5%, 15% more magic penetration, and Abilities crit for 20% bonus damage against enemies below 35% Health.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap – Increases Ability Power by 40%
- Void Staff – Increases Magic Penetration by 40%
- Teleport Enchant – After channelling for 3.5 seconds, Teemo teleport to an allied champion, structure, or ward. (180s Cooldown)
- Liandry’s Torment – Is an excellent core item for Teemo as it deals 2% more damage for each second in combat against champions, capped at 10% after 5 seconds. Damaging abilities and empowered attacks deal 1% of an enemy’s max health as bonus magic damage over 3 seconds. This damage doubles if they are slowed or immobilized.
- Awakened Soulstealer – Unique takedowns from Teemo reduce the ultimate Cooldown by 3%, capping at 15% after five stacks.
- Void Staff – Increases the Magic Penetration by 40%
- Morellonomicon – Magic Damage applies Grievous Wounds to the enemy champions for 3 seconds and increases Magic penetration by 15.
- Rabadon’s Deathcap – It increases the Ability Power by 40%
- Teleport Enchant – After channeling for 3.5 seconds, Teemo teleport to an allied champion, structure, or ward. (180s Cooldown)
Baron Lane Build
- Grasp of the Undying entering combat generates one stack every second for the next 3 seconds. Additional stacks may be generated by re-entering combat after 2 seconds. After reaching four stacks, your next basic attack within 6 seconds against an enemy champion consumes all stacks to deal 4% of your maximum health in bonus magic damage, restore 2% of your maximum health, and permanently grant five bonus health. The empowered attack duration refreshes whenever going in combat.
- Brutal gain seven bonus Attack Damage and 2% bonus-armor penetration, or 14 Ability Power and bonus-magic penetration (Adaptive).
- Spirit Walker gains 50 maximum health and 20% slow resistance.
- Hunter – Genius grants bonus ability haste for each unique takedown.
- Kleptomancy after using an ability, your next ability hit or basic attack against an enemy champion will grant you a random item effect.
- Gathering Storm every 2 minutes, gain two bonus Attack Damage or 4 Ability Power (Adaptive).
- Regeneration every 3 seconds regenerates 2% missing health or 2% missing mana, based on whichever percentage is lower.
- Manaflow Band hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your maximum mana by 30, up to 300 mana.
- Ignite: Ignites target enemy champion, dealing 60 − 410 (based on level) true damage over 5 seconds and inflicting them with Grievous Wounds icon.png Grievous Wounds, reducing healing effects by 50% (90-second cooldown).
- Flash: Teleport a short distance forward or towards the aimed direction (150-second cooldown).
Along with Teemo, the Yorde expedition will introduce four more Yordle champions, including Corki, Kennen, Tristanna, and Lulu, along with their skins. These champions will become available in the game as the event progresses, and you can check all information regarding the Yordle Expedition event, including the missions, rewards, and more.
Along with this, gameplay manager Jonathan Chao has announced that the studio will be releasing balance patch updates every two weeks, giving a clear indication that Riot wants to balance the game before its global launch this year to make it fair for players of all levels.