Update – April 16: Due to an undisclosed issue, Epic has remote the Pink Teddy Bears from the map, so this challenge cannot be completed at the moment.
Original Story: The Week 9 challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 has arrived, and this week you will need to carry a giant pink teddy bear found in Risky Reels 100 meters. It is, in all ways, an unusual challenge that leaves more questions than answers.
First up, the location of Risky Reels, which you can find just beside Frenzy Farms. The fan-favorite location never left the game; it simply moved at the start of Chapter 2. You can see the Risky Reels marked on the map below.
When you arrive at Risky Reels, head straight for the center of all the cars, and you will find a group of giant pink teddy bears having a bit of a picnic. Walk up to one of them and grab it with the prompted button, and you will pick it up.
You can do anything else while you are holding one, so you will need to be quiet careful and hope you don’t run into another player. Just run 100 meters, and the challenge will be complete, then you can throw the bear the same way you would any other object in the game.
A more paranoid person might wonder what all those bears are doing there, especially after the recent showdown between the bears and gnomes. Is this somehow going to tie into the Ted Offensive?
The rest of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 9 can be found below:
- Search chests in different named locations (0/6)
- Deal damage to players with Sniper Rifles (0/300)
- Upgrade a weapon to legendary rarity at an upgrade bench (0/1)
- Search a Llama, Legendary Chest or Supply Drop (0/1)
- Deal damage to a Choppa with a passenger or pilot inside (0/100)
- Collect XP coins (0/5)
- Carry a giant pink teddy bear found in Risky Reels 100 meters (0/100)
- Search Midas’ golden llama between a junkyard, gas station and an RV campsite (0/1)
- Gather intel during Spy Games operation matches (0/10)
- Earn survival, combat or scavenger gold medals (0/3)