Fall Guys has just kicked off a new event called The Idol Games, and it focuses on a new show called Blast Balls Trials. Take Blast Balls, where you have to eliminate other players by throwing exploding dodgeballs, then start making the floor drop out from under you as the game goes on. To go with the new remixed show, Fall Guys is offering a series of difficult new challenges and sweet rewards. Here’s the breakdown.
Fall Guys: The Idol Games challenges
There are 10 total challenges in The Idol Games, but only two actually require you to play the new Blast Balls remix. For those, you have to both play and win the new show once. Win a standard show in a solo, duos, and squad playthrough, and you’ll clear all the other challenges along the way — easier said than done.
- Play any Round in Blast Balls Trials – 100 points
- Win Blast Balls Trials – 100 points
- Reach Round 3 in Squads Show – 100 points
- Reach the Final Round in Squads Show – 100 points
- Win Squads Show – 100 points
- Reach Round 3 in Duos Show – 100 points
- Win Squad Duos Show – 100 points
- Reach Round 4 in Solo Show – 100 points
- Reach the Final Round in Solo Show – 100 points
- Win Solo Show – 100 points
Fall Guys: The Idol Games rewards
There are five prizes to score when playing The Idol Games, also pictured above. Each one will unlock as you accumulate points by clearing challenges. Note that you’ll have to complete all 10 if you want enough points to earn every reward.
- Idol Games Athlete Nickname – 200 Points
- 200 Kudos – 300 Points
- Idol Games Athlete Nameplate – 500 Points
- Crown Idol Costume (Bottom) – 800 Points
- Crown Idol Costume (Top) – 1000 Points
Fall Guys: The Idol Games dates
You don’t have forever to earn the Idol Games goodies. The event runs from Thursday, July 14 through Monday, July 18. At that point, Blast Balls Trials will be removed from the show menu.