The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 challenges in the wild, thanks to a bit of game file sleuthing by iFireMonkey. The 14.10 update added the information to the game. There will be nine different challenges for Week 4 that will send us all over the map. Eight of the challenges are worth 25,000 XP, with one being worth 50,000 XP.
We are unsure how accurate this list is right now, as some of the challenges have already appeared in the game during other weeks, and there is usual eight challenges, not nine. Still, we are going to list them blow as they appear in the files, and will make any updates that are required when they go live in the game in Week 4.
- Search chests at Slurpy Swamp (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Weeping Woods (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of jump off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (0/100) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Collector Cases at The Collection (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (0/5) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gatherers (0/20) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with a Gatherer’s remains (0/10000) – 50,000 XP
Don’t forget, there will be a new Wolverine challenge during Week 4, so we will have a full guide on completing that as soon as it is revealed. Each week a new Wolverine challenge will be in the game until that final challenge arrives in Week 6, and we get our hands on the Wolverine skin and Awakening Challenges.