One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 is to destroy Collector Cases at the Collection. You will need to destroy three of them in total, so it is a good idea to try to head straight to the Collection from the Battle Bus at the start of a round, as other players are almost certain to destroy them all if they get there first, leaving none for anybody else.
To find the collection, you want to make your way to the northeast of Catty Corner, and just south of Retail Row. It sits on the side of the mountain there, and like all the other Marvel-related landmarks, it rests on a lump of earth that appears to have been sliced out of the ground by a powerful force.
Once you get there, you only need to destroy three of the Collector Cases, but make sure you grab any loot there, and if you haven’t grabbed the Gold XP Coin on the bottom level, you should definitely pick that up.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 challenges below:
- Search chests at Slurpy Swamp (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Weeping Woods (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of jump off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (0/100) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Collector Cases at The Collection (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (0/5) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gatherers (0/20) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with a Gatherer’s remains (0/10000) – 50,000 XP