One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 is to hack five Stark Robots at Stark Industries. This will actually be quite tough, and it’s unlikely you will get them all done in one match. Stark Industries is a really busy spot on the map right now, so you will be competing with a lot of other players.
Stark Industries is a new POI that was added to the map in Week 3, and you can find it resting on top of where Frenzy Farms used to be in the northeast corner of the map.
It is a good idea to head there straight from the Battle Bus, as lots of players will be looking to complete this challenge, and you want to loot up before they do. Grab some weapons, then it is time to find some Stark Robots. These can be found patrolling in the carpark outside, and inside the main building itself.
Shoot one until it is knocked down, then run up to it and interact with it using the prompted button. It will take a second, but once it is hacked it will stand back up and shoot any players or bots that try to hard you. If you can gather enough of them, you will have your own little army to help you out.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 4 challenges below:
- Search chests at Slurpy Swamp (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at Weeping Woods (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of jump off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (0/100) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Collector Cases at The Collection (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (0/5) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy Gatherers (0/20) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage with a Gatherer’s remains (0/10000) – 50,000 XP