The epic quests and map challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 are out in the wild thanks to Fortnite leaker iFiremonkey. Week 13 seems to involve some story progression, so it seems some narrative beats are on the way to the game.
There are 7 Epic Quests, worth 20000 XP each for a total of 140000 XP. After that is a five-stage Legendary Quest where the first stage is worth 55000 XP and the four following stages are worth 22000 XP each. This means a total of 283000 XP is up for grabs this week, which is a substantial boost to your Battle Pass.
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, Retail Row (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Crystal Trees (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Build Structures (60, 120, 180, 240, 300) – 55000 to 22000 XP
Surface Hubs are not in the game yet, so we cannot comment on that one. Two of the challenges are based around Hunter’s Heaven, where all the bounty hunters relax after a long day. Fan theories point to next season somehow involving the return of Kevin the Cube, and one of the challenges involves bathing in the juices of the former greatest-thing-in-Fortnite.
We also need to enter the Zero Point, something Jonesy has been trying to stop all season, and destroy the Crystal Trees in the desert that surrounds it. So, there definitely appears to be some movement on the story in Week 13. Check back when these challenges go live on Thursday, February 25 for full guides on how to finish them all.