The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 3 challenges have been revealed, and things seem to be settling down a little after the start of the season. There will be seven Epic Quests and one Legendary Quest for us to complete in the never-ending search for XP to rank up our Battle Pass.
As always, the Epic Quests are worth 20000 XP each, while the Legendary Quest is broken into five tiers, worth 55000 XP for the first, and 22000 XP for the rest. This gives us a grand total of 283000 XP, which is a sizeable jump and a lot of items from the Battle Pass.
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (0/500) – 20000 XP
- Headshot damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles – (0/200) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Toilets – (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Loot chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations with Rare weapons or greater (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Eliminations while in a Vehicle (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (0/7) – 20000 XP
- Legendary Quest – Eliminations while in a Vehicle – (3/6/9/12/15) – 55000 to 22000 XP
Sadly, things are pretty pedestrian this week, except for the driving challenges of course. You’ll need to do damage to enemies, destroy toilets, loot chests, and ammo boxes, and get lots of eliminations while in a vehicle.
After the more interesting challenges of the early season, this is somewhat of a letdown, as we already appear to have fallen back into the predictable pattern of the previous season. We will, as always, have guides for anything that you might find a little confusing, or that detail ways to get these wrapped up as quickly as possible.