Another week, another batch of challenges in Fortnite! For Week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 2, we have been giving the Dockyard Deal mission, consisting of different challenges, the same as all other weeks. It’s a pleasant mix this week, involving finding various locations, shooting people with specific weapons, and even some fun in boats!
Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 4 – Dockyard Deal Challenges
The challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 4, Dockyard Deal, are listed below:
- Eliminations at Pleasant Park or Dirty Docks
- Search chests at Dirty Docks or Salty Springs
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents
- Jump a Motorboat through different flaming rings
- Deal any damage to opponents by shooting exploding gas pumps
- Visit the Boat Launch, the Coral Cove, and the Flopper Pond
- Deal damage to enemy structures with Explosive Weapons
- Deal damage to opponents from above
- Land at Weeping Woods, Lazy Lake, and Pleasant Park
- Explosive Weapons Eliminations
- Search for the hidden “T” found in the Dockyard Deal Loading Screen.
Lots of these are pretty obvious, but for any locations or things like that, we will be doing up some guides to help you out. Just click on the relevant challenge to be whisked away by the magic of the internet to one of our useful guides.
Don’t forget that the Fortnitemare challenges are still active, and you can still fight the Storm King as well! There is a lot to do in Fortnite right now, and lots of ways to level up that Battle Pass.