The Fortnite Week 4 challenges for Season 6 are finally here. Last week saw players completing timed trials and dashing about all over the Fortnite map but this week? You need to… ring some doorbells. In the spirit of trick-or-treating for Halloween, one of the challenges involves ringing three doorbells while there’s an enemy inside. You also need to score at least three points at different shooting galleries, dance in three different spots and more. Here’s the full list of challenges this week:
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges – Season 6
- Eliminate opponents near any of the corrupted areas (0/3)
- Get a score of three or more at different shooting galleries (0/5)
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a clock tower
- Stage 2: Dance by a pink tree
- Stage 3: Dance on top of a giant toilet
- Stage 1: Land at Greasy Grove
- Stage 2: Wailing Woods
- Stage 3: Dusty Divot
- Stage 4: Pleasant Park
- Stage 5: Paradise Palms
- Use a Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress in different matches (0/5)
- Search an ammo box in different named locations (0/7)
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside (0/3)
And here is a fantastic cheat sheet, courtesy of the wonderful TheSquatingDog:
As you can see, there are doorbells almost everywhere. If you’re not interested in completing the challenge straight away, you can actually use this as a way to find campers. Ring the doorbell of every single house you find – if the challenge progress completes, you’ll know there’s a player camping inside. Of course, this will only work three times before the challenge eventually completes all the way.
The other way to quickly get it done is to land somewhere popular like Retail Row or Pleasant Park, pay attention to the houses people land on then ring the doorbells right at the start of the match. You’ll probably die but who cares? You’ve done the challenge!
As for the shooting galleries, getting three points is incredibly easy as long as you’ve not got potatoes for hands. You get a while to shoot each target, so take your time, and three points are simple.