Series 2 in Forza Horizon 5 officially kicked off on December 9. And since Christmas is just a few short weeks away, the Forza team has inserted a number of holiday-themed decorations and events across the Horizon Festival. There’s a lot to get to, so let’s take a look at what’s going on for the first playlist of the month.
All Forza Horizon 5 Series 1 Spring playlist challenges
#Forzathaon Weekly Challenges
- Own and drive 1993 Nissan 240SX SE
- Hit 175 MPH with Nissan 240SX SE
- Earn 10 Ultimate Team Drift Skills
- Win 4 Street Race Events
Complete all four, and you will get five points, along with 80 Forzathon points.
#Forzathon Daily Challenges
- Get 250,000 Skill Points
- Drive 3 different cars in The Eliminator
- Smash 5 Phonebooths
- Win a Cross Country Race in an Offroad car
- Take a picture at the Horizon Wilds Outpost
- Complete 3 different Event Blueprints
- Buy 3 cars
A new challenge unlocks every day. Players will receive one point and 10 Forzathon Shop points for each one they complete.
Weekly Race Challenges
- Participate and complete a theme in any Horizon Arcade event (reward is 3 pts.)
- Complete “Elf on the Shelf” event in The Trial (need to make the Hall of Fame in order to unlock – rewards are 3 pts. and Elf Outfit)
- Complete the Seasonal Eventlab “Bowling in the Deep” event (rewards are Elf Hat and 3 pts.)
- Participate in Weekly Seasonal Playground Games (reward is Chevy Bel Air and 3pts.)
- Danger Sign – Jump at least 698.8 ft. at sign in Desert Dunes (restrictions are Rally Monsters and S1/900 – rewards are Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Speed Trap – Hit 100 MPH at trap near El Estadio Horizon (restrictions are Classic Muscle and B/700 – rewards are Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Speed Zone – Average at least 100 MPH at zone in Riviera Maya (restrictions are Rods and Monsters and A/800 – rewards are Wheelspin and 2 pts.)
- Win three seasonal championship events
- Ruta Norte Street Scene Seasonal Championship (restrictions are Ford Mustang and S1/900 – rewards are 1969 Ford Mustang and 5 pts.)
- Tierra Prospera Circuit Championship (restrictions are Track Toys and S1/900 – rewards are Red Nose and 5 pts.)
- Bajio Trail Dirt Race Seasonal Championship (restrictions are Modern Rally and B/700 – rewards are #14 Ford Fiesta and 5 pts.)
- Horizon Tour Co-Op Championship (reward is 3 pts.)
- Treasure Clue – “Come as you are for a blazing trilogy across any trails” (rewards are 50,000 CR and 3 pts.)
- Photo Challenge – Take a photo of 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV at the Mulege Holiday Market (rewards are Forza Link reward and 2 pts.)
- Horizon Open – Complete Horizon Open Racing Event (rewards are 25,000 CR and 2 pts.)
- The Eliminator – Finish 30th or better in an event (rewards are Forza Link and 2 pts.)
The Treasure Clue for this week is reportedly bugged. Some users, including the writer of this guide, have had trouble completing the clue. The reason being is that users, especially those who have already completed Trailblazer challenges, can’t seem to register the score to complete the clue.
Here’s what worked for us. We hit three stars at the Malpais Trailblazer challenge (on the west side of the map) on an account that did not have it completed, and then the chest spawned.
To find the chest, you will need to go to the southern part of the map, right by the Horizon Wilds outpost.
- Horizon Mexico Circuit – Post a clean lap in Versus (Online) to complete (reward is 4 pts.)
25 points are needed for the Mercedes-AMG E63. 45 points are for the Maserati 8CTF.
This set of challenges will expire on December 16.