Genshin Impact 1.3 will be bringing a flood of event for players to take part in. The All That Glitters update is stacked with events that will reward you with resources, Primogems, and free characters.
In this guide, we will run through all the start and end dates, and prerequisites for each step so that you are always ahead of the game.
Lantern Rite Event
- Gameplay duration – February 10 to February 28
- Xiao Market duration – February 10 to March 7 (more on this later)
You will need to be Adventure Rank 23 or above to take part.
You will need to complete Xiao Story Quest, Alatus Chapter, to unlock the Lantern Rite Festival. During the event you will not need a story key to access the Chapter. The Alatus Chapter will be available on February 10 and you will need to be Adventure Rank 23, and have completed the Chapter 1: Act 1: Of the Land Amidst Monoliths quest.
All Lantern Rite Quests and durations
There will be three stages to the event, each one with mini quest that needs to be completed for continued access to the event.
- The Origin of the Lanterns – February 10 to February 28
- Currents Deep Beneath the Lanterns – February 14 to February 28
- Light Upon the Sea – February 18 to February 28
Lantern Rite Tales
Lantern Rite Tales will increase the event’s “Festive Fever” level, unlocking new stages, activities, and rewards.
- Lantern Rite Tales I: Complete “The Origin of the Lanterns” to unlock.
- Lantern Rite Tales II: Reach the Festive Fever stage “Guests Flock From Afar,” complete the questline “Currents Deep Beneath the Lanterns,” and complete all requests in “Lantern Rite Tales I” to unlock.
- Lantern Rite Tales III: Reach the Festive Fever stage “Glow of a Thousand Lanterns,” complete the questline “Light Upon the Sea,” and complete all requests in “Lantern Rite Tales II” to unlock.
Completing requests during these Lantern Rite Tales will earn you Primogems. Requests will no longer be available after February 28.
Theater Mechanicus is a mini game during the event that will allow you to win Peace Talismans.
● Each attempt at Theater Mechanicus costs 1 Xiao Lantern (regardless of whether or not the challenge is successful). Xiao Lanterns can be crafted at a Crafting Bench, and the required crafting materials can be obtained by gathering plants and ore and defeating specified enemies.
● Progressing through the stages of Festive Fever unlocks new maps, new mechanici, higher upgrade levels, and higher difficulty levels.
● Progressing through the stages of Festive Fever unlocks new Theater Mechanicus challenges. Complete them to win Peace Talismans.
● Theater Mechanicus challenges can only be completed in Single Player Mode or a two-player Co-Op session.
The Xiao Market
The Xiao Market is where you will spend your Peace Talismans earned throughout the event, and will be available in three stages:
- Stage 1 – February 10 to March 7
- Stage 2 – February 14 to March 7
- Stage 3 – February 18 to March 7
You will be able to purchase Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Character Level-Up Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, Crown of Insight, and the namecard style “Celebration: Lantern-Light”.
Standy By Me
The Stand By Me event will reward you with a 4-Star Liyue character of your choosing. Reach the Festive Fever stage “Glow of a Thousand Lanterns” and spend 1,000 Peace Talismans in “Stand by Me” to obtain one of the following 4-star characters:
If you need help deciding who to pick, then you might want to give our helpful guide a read.
Log In Rewards
Night Sky’s Grace
You can bag some rewards simply by logging in, as long as you are Adventure Rank 2 or higher. The Night Sky’s Grace event will run from February 26 to the end of 1.3, so you have plenty of time to get them all.
- February 26：Intertwined Fate ×1；Golden Crab ×5；Mystic Enhancement Ore ×10
- February 27：Fragile Resin ×1；Tianshu Meat ×5；Hero’s Wit ×5
- February 28：Intertwined Fate ×1；Guide to Diligence ×3；Mora ×50,000
- March 1：Fragile Resin ×1；Guide to Gold ×3；Mystic Enhancement Ore ×10
- March 2：Intertwined Fate ×1；Guide to Prosperity ×3；Hero’s Wit ×5
May Fortune Find You
A second log in event called May Fortune Find you will also run from February 11 to February 26, giving out the following rewards:
- Logins: 1 day Intertwined Fate ×1
- Logins: 2 days Mora ×80,000
- Logins: 3 days Intertwined Fate ×2
- Logins: 4 days Mystic Enhancement Ore ×18
- Logins: 5 days Intertwined Fate ×2
- Logins: 6 days Hero’s Wit ×8
- Logins: 7 days Intertwined Fate ×5
You will need to be Adventure Rank 5 or higher to get these rewards.
Five Flushes of Fortune
Five Flushes of Fortune will reward players with the Kurious Kamera from Ji Tong. You can use the Kamera to take pictures of different target to get photos. Collecting photos with five different colors lets you exchange them for a Fortune Trove to get Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and plenty of other rewards.
You will need to be Adventure Rank 20 or higher to take part in this event, and complete Ji Tong’s “Kurious Kamera” quest.
- This is a 10-day event. Over the first 7 days, Travelers will receive 10 sheets of film each day and can exchange photos with friends.
- In the final 3 days, Travelers will be unable to take pictures with the Kurious Kamera or obtain photos through picture-taking. However, Travelers will still be able to exchange existing photos with friends and exchange complete photo collections for rewards.
- After the event ends, other tasks that require the Kurious Kamera can be accepted from Ji Tong.
Double Drops from Ley Lines
From February 26 to March 5 finishing a Ley Line Blossom of Wealth OR Revelation will net you double rewards, as long as you spend some Original Resin to get those rewards. You can get three such rewards each day, so this may be a great time to farm some More or Hero’s Wit.
Lots of Banner news for the 1.3 update.
Xiao Banner – Invitation to a Mundane Life
- Dates – Launches with 1.3, ends on February 17
- Features – Xiao, Diona, Xinyan, Beidou
Keqing – Dance of Lanterns
- Dates – February 17 to March 2
- Features – Keqing, Barbara, Bennet, Ningguang
- Dates – From 1.3 launch to February 23
- Features – 5 Star Primordial Jade Winged Spear (Polearm), 5 Star Primordial Jade Cutter (Sword), and 4 Star weapons The Flute (Sword), Sacrificial Greatsword (Claymore), Rust (Bow), Eye of Perception (Catalyst), and Favonius Lance (Polearm)