BitLife allows you to explore different professions, such as becoming the President or a doctor. Another important job you can have is becoming a pilot, where you travel the world, taking people to other exotic and foreign locations. It’s a highly regarded profession to have, and obtaining it takes a bit of time. You will need to pass a pilot’s test to successfully obtain your piloting license.
To become a pilot in BitLife, you need to focus on keeping your smart stat as high as possible throughout your early years. You can do this by spending time reading every year, studying hard in school, and keeping to your studies as best you can. The higher your smart skill, the higher chances you have to your application accepted to university, and future positions.
When you’re ready to enter university, you need to choose between majoring in biology or psychology. One of these two choices works fine, and then while in college, you need to continue doing the same thing you’ve been doing through in high school, where you study hard for your classes and maintain your smarts stat. You’ll do this until you graduate, and then you want to apply for medical school, hence choosing biology or psychology is essential to continue towards a pilot’s career.
You’ll spend the next few years in medical school, continuing the rinse and repeat process of studying hard, keeping your smart stats up, and staying out of trouble. If your character finds themselves going to jail at all during this time, they could make it more difficult to continue your schooling. A graduate degree is the best, sure-fire method to enter a pilot’s career.
Passing the Pilot’s Test and All Pilot License Answers
Once you’ve graduated, you’re ready to apply for your pilot’s license. Go to the activities section and look to sign-up for pilot’s school, and have your character attend the program for at least 40 hours. After the required 40 hours, here are all of the answers to every question you may be asked.
- What is the name of this flap on the horizontal stabilizer?
- What is the name of this flap on the vertical stabilizer?
- What is the force that counteracts the thrust force for flight?
- What is the force that counteracts the drag force for flight?
- What is the term for the rotational movement of the nose of the plane?
- What is the nickname for the six basic aircraft instruments?
- The Six Pack
- What’s the name of the pilot’s are on the plane?
- What does the airfield landing marker of a red background, with a yellow line going from right corner to bottom left?
- Land Cautiously
- What is the airfield landing marker of a red background and yellow cross?
- Landing prohibited
- What is the airfield landing marker of a red background with two yellow lines down the middle?
- Emergency Landing Only
- What is the aircraft marshal signal of crossing signals above their head?
- What is the aircraft marshal signal of right hand straight, left hand moving up?
- Turn left
- What is the aircraft marshal signal of two hands up straight?
- Continue straight
- What is the name of this pitot-static instrument that has vertical speed at the center?
- Vertical speed indicator (VSI)
- What is the name of this pitot-static instrument that has ALT at the center?
- What is the name of this gyroscopic instrument with an airplane in the center, with a L on the left and an R on the right?
- Lean indicator
- What is the name of this gyroscopic instrument with the outline of an airplane at the center?
- Heading indicator
With your graduate degree and pilot’s license, you’re ready to search for a pilot job. You should find it appear in the job’s list underneath occupation, but it’s pretty difficult to see appear, so you might have plenty of difficulty to have it appear, unfortunately. It’ll be listed as pilot trainee as the job title.
You can increase your chances of advancing your career by having a good relationship with your superior. Mostly, it’s a patient game of working hard, keeping your life balance, and ensuring you don’t cause too much trouble with your co-workers. At the end of the career, you’ll be made an airline captain.