How to complete the Let’s Go Special Research in Pokémon Go
A Special Research available to all players for the Let’s Go event in Pokémon Go.
The Let’s Go event in Pokémon Go gives you the opportunity to catch a handful of special Pokémon, notably Meltan. This mythical Pokémon only occasionally shows up, typically through the Mystery Boxes. Alongside this event will be the Let’s Go Special Research, a series of tasks you can complete during the event to even exclusive rewards and Pokémon encounters. Here’s what you need to know about how to complete the Let’s Go Special Research in Pokémon Go.
All Let’s Go Special Research tasks and rewards in Pokémon Go
There will be multiple tasks you need to complete in the Let’s Go Special Research. These will be made available when the Let’s Go event kicks off in your local area, providing you with several rewards. You will need to complete these tasks before the end of the event, which is scheduled to happen on March 29 in your local area.
Related: How to complete the Let’s Go Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go
You can earn these tasks and rewards for completing the Let’s Go Special Research ticket in Pokémon Go.
- Catch 10 Pokémon – Five Poké Balls
- Make 10 Curveball throws – Five Razz Berries
- Power up Pokémon five times – 1,000 Stardust
Rewards: 1,500 XP and a Mankey encounter
- Catch 15 Pokémon – 10 Poké Balls
- Make 10 Great Throws – Five Pinap Berries
- Transfer 20 Pokémon – Five Great Balls
Rewards: 2,000 XP and a Meditite encounter
- Power up Pokémon 10 Times – 10 Great Balls
- Make seven Great Throws – A Lure Module
- Defeat a Team Go Rocket Grunt – Three Revives
Rewards: 2,500 XP and a Machoke Encounter
- Professor Willow is currently performing an investigation for this Research. Return for more details later.
Rewards: 1,000 XP and 1,000 Stardust
The final two steps for this Research will release closer to the end of the event.