One of the challenges in Fortnite this week is to deal damage inside a cornfield in Frenzy Farm. The challenge will be live in the game on Thursday, July 2. Frenzy Farm is quite easy to find, as it is named location on the in-game map.
At the moment, due to the phrasing of the challenge, we do not know if you need to be in the cornfield, if your target needs to be in the cornfield, or if you both need to be in the cornfield. We get the impression that only you need to be in it, but we will know more on Thursday.
One thing to keep in mind is that not every field at Frenzy Farm is a cornfield, so we have marked the cornfields on the screenshot below. We will be doing a lot more exploring of this challenge when it goes live in the game, so be sure to check back for the updated guide.
You can find the rest of the Week 3 Season 3 map challenges below:
- Search Chests or Ammo Boxes at Misty Meadows (7)
- Eliminations at The Authority (3)
- Collect Floating Rings at Lazy lake (4)
- Dance on top of the Crane at Rickety Rig (1)
- Deal damage from inside a cornfield at Frenzy Farm (100)
- Destroy cars within 60 seconds of landing at Retail Row from the Battle Bus (2)
- Land a Choppa at the bottom of Steamy Stacks (1)
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (200)