Destroying crystal trees is one of the challenges you will need to complete in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5. This is very easy to do, as long as you know where to go on the map.
The Crystal Trees will grow in different areas of the desert, dotted around the center of the map near the Zero Point. They tend to grow in clusters and are not very plentiful, so if another player gets to a location before you do it is highly likely that all the Crystal Trees will already be destroyed.
As you can see on the map above, you can find Crystal Trees near Salty Tower, Risky Reels, the southern curve of the river that flows through the desert, and the abandoned hangar to the southwest.
It will be a good idea to drop straight in from the Battle Bus and start to take them out, as they are limited in number, and if you leave it too late in your matches they will almost certainly be gone. The trees will break in three hits from a harvesting tool, and will drop stone material.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 challenges below:
- Scan a server at a Surface Hub (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Throw fruit at Hunter’s Haven (0/3) – 20000 XP
- Damage opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, Retail Row (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Pistol Damage (0/300) – 20000 XP
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point (0/1) – 20000 XP
- Destroy Crystal Trees (0/5) – 20000 XP
- Build Structures (60, 120, 180, 240, 300) – 55000 to 22000 XP