PUBG Mobile Season 17 has been rolled out officially for all the versions of the game. The update has added a bunch of exclusive items to Royale Pass along with tier rewards. The RP section of the game, which has been locked with the end of Season 16, is unlocked now that Season 17 has arrived. Players will be able to unlock various rewards by ranking up or completing missions.
There are different versions available for the game, and one of the most popular one after the Global version is the Korean version. We have listed the steps to download Season 17 Update for both versions.
PUBG Mobile Season 17 Update Download
Unlike the PUBG Mobile 1.2 update, Season 17 update is not released on Google Play Store or Apple App Store, and players can download it for both versions by following the steps mentioned below:
- Open PUBG Mobile Global or Korean version on your device, and make sure that it’s running on the latest version, i.e., PUBG Mobile 1.2 version.
- If you haven’t updated your game yet, you can do it via the Google Play Store and if you find any problem while downloading the latest update from there, install it version via the APK and OBB files:
- Now, there will be a small-sized in-game update on the loading screen of the game.
- The update will start getting downloaded automatically, and it will take a few seconds.
- Now, log in with your account if you haven’t, and the RP section of the game is unlocked with the arrival of PUBG Mobile Season 17.
- Go to the RP section present on the right side of the screen and start completing your missions to unlock the rewards.