The legendary challenge in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 for Week 3 is to forage for bouncy eggs. These eggs can be eaten and will give players a low gravity jump that they can use to get around the map.
The eggs are tough to find, but we will spend the next few hours trying to track down all their locations. We have all the eggs that we have found so far marked below.
Bouncy Egg Locations #1
The first batch can be found just the southeast of Colossal Crops in the green area of land just before the river.
Bouncy Egg Locations #2
Directly east of Dirty Docks, below the curve in the river in the green area.
Bouncy Egg Locations #3
Almost directly west of Catty Corner, at the pointy tip of land surrounded by the place where the two rivers split.
The rest of the Week 3 challenges can be found below:
- Fly 20 meters with a chicken
- Hunt chickens
- Catch fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold
- Deal damage with shotguns
- Get headshots with rifles
- Deal damage within 20 meters using a pistol or revolver
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart
- Forage colored eggs hidden around the map
This guide is under construction.