One of the new challenges for Fortnite’s Operation Snowdown event is to deal 100 damage with a Level Action Rifle. These new weapons were just introduced to the game recently, so many players out there may not be familiar with them.
The Lever Action Rifle can be gotten from chests anywhere in the game and will spawn as potential floor loot in all areas as well. You can also get the weapon from Supply Drops.
It comes in three variants, Uncommon, Rare, and Epic. It is effectively a scopeless Sniper Rifle, firing one shot with a slow enough bullet movement speed. You can fire 9 shots in pretty quick succession, and will then need to reload the weapon, which can take some time.
|Damage: 52||Damage: 55||Damage: 58|
|Magazine Size: 9||Magazine Size: 9||Magazine Size: 9|
|Fire Rate: 1.25||Fire Rate: 1.25||Fire Rate: 1.25|
|Reload Time: 6.3s||Reload Time: 6.0s||Reload Time: 5.7s|
You only need to do 100 damage in total with the weapon for the challenge, so a clean headshot should get you there, or a couple of body shots will finish it up regardless of the rarity.
You can find the rest of the Operation Snowdown challenges below:
- Visit different Snowmando outposts (0/5) – 10000XP
- Deal damage with Lever Action Rifle (0/100) – 10000XP
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests (0/9) – Snowmando Skin
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests 0/12 – Frost Squad Skin
- Dance at different Holiday trees (0/5) – 10000XP
- Search chests at Snowmando outposts (0/5) – 10000XP
- Place Top 10 with friends in squads (0/3) – 20000XP
- Destroy Nutcracker statues (0/5) – 10000XP
- Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings (0/5000) – 10000XP
- Shoot down opponent structures with X-4 Stormwings (0/10) – 20000XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 10000XP
- Catch a Snowy Flopper 0/1 – 10000XP
- Revive a player in different matches (0/3) – 20000XP
- Hide inside a Sneaky Snowmando in different matches (0/3) – 10000XP
- Play duo/squads with friends (0/5) – 20000XP
- Stoke a campfire (0/2) – 10000XP
- Deal damage at Snowmando outposts (0/250) – 10000XP
- Use Chiller Launcher to apply ice feet to opponents (0/10) – 20000XP