One of the challenges for Operation Snowdown in Fortnite is to catch a Snowy Flopper. This new type of fish was introduced just for the event and is actually the 40th fish in the fishing collection, which has been a mystery until now.
Getting the fish is easy, as you just need to grab a fishing rod and fish anywhere on the island to catch it. The Frosty Flopper seems to have a pretty generous spawn rate as well, so this won’t take you very long to do.
At the moment, we do not know if catching the fish in the Battle Lab will count towards the challenge. It will certainly add the fish to your collection, but we don’t know if this will cause the challenge to complete because we finished it in a Squads game.
You can find the rest of the Fortnite Operation Snowdown challenges below:
- Visit different Snowmando outposts (0/5) – 10000XP
- Deal damage with Lever Action Rifle (0/100) – 10000XP
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests (0/9) – Snowmando Skin
- Complete Operation Snowdown Quests 0/12 – Frost Squad Skin
- Dance at different Holiday trees (0/5) – 10000XP
- Search chests at Snowmando outposts (0/5) – 10000XP
- Place Top 10 with friends in squads (0/3) – 20000XP
- Destroy Nutcracker statues (0/5) – 10000XP
- Travel 5,000 meters in X-4 Stormwings (0/5000) – 10000XP
- Shoot down opponent structures with X-4 Stormwings (0/10) – 20000XP
- Collect Gold Bars (0/100) – 10000XP
- Catch a Snowy Flopper 0/1 – 10000XP
- Revive a player in different matches (0/3) – 20000XP
- Hide inside a Sneaky Snowmando in different matches (0/3) – 10000XP
- Play duo/squads with friends (0/5) – 20000XP
- Stoke a campfire (0/2) – 10000XP
- Deal damage at Snowmando outposts (0/250) – 10000XP
- Use Chiller Launcher to apply ice feet to opponents (0/10) – 20000XP