Fall Guys Ultimate Knockout has turned out to be the next big thing in the game industry. Unfortunately, the game is only available on the PS4, where it is free for PS Plus members, and on Steam. There is no word on an Xbox or a mobile release date yet, however, for people looking to play the game on a Mac, there is a workaround. Read on to find how to play the game on Mac.
How to install and play Fall Guys on Mac
While Fall Guys doesn’t support Mac OS, there is a way to make the game work on a Mac. You need to download Boot Camp Assistant. It will allow you to with dual boot Windows on your Mac device. If you haven’t used Boot Camp Assistant, follow the steps below to install Windows on your Mac device.
- Download the Windows 10 ISO file from here and save it at your desired location.
- Insert a USB stick with at least 5GB of available space. Make sure to disconnect any other external storage devices.
- Head on to to the Utilities folder and launch Boot Camp Assistant. It is recommended to check the Download the latest Windows support software for Apple and Install Windows checkboxes. You will need to locate the ISO file you downloaded in the first step and choose your USB stick in the next step.
- After that, you need to create a partition of your hard disk for Windows to use. Allocate as much space as you desire for Windows, but make sure it is at least 20GB.
- Follow the on-screen instructions, and Windows will be installed on your Mac device.
- Download Steam on your Windows partition from here.
- Once you have installed Steam, you can download Fall Guys from the Store.
While the process might sound a bit tedious, it might help you play not only Fall Guys but a plethora of other games on your Mac, since only a handful of games support Mac OS. With the popularity Fall Guys has received, though, it shouldn’t be long before we see the game coming to other platforms.