You can purchase a variety of homes, cars, and exotic animals in BitLife. While they may not serve the ultimate purpose of being useful, they’re fun assets to purchase on your character, and they show how much wealth you’ve acquired through your lifetime. For those who want the ultimate luxurious item, you have the opportunity to purchase a Helicopter. These don’t serve too much purpose other than being a way to show off your wealth.
Before you can purchase a helicopter, you need to take your pilot’s license test and pass it. It doesn’t how much money your character has. If they do not have a pilot’s license, the game will not allow you to own a vehicle like this.
To make it quick, go to the Assets tab, scroll down, and on the bottom section, you should see the option to browse the Aircraft Brokers tab. There will be several airborne vehicles you can purchase. Click on the helicopter you want to buy, and you’ll receive a notification that lists out you won’t be able to buy a helicopter without owning a license. You then have the option to go to flight school, and it costs $165 for an hour. You can pick how many hours you want to take, but we recommend doing the most hours available. You need to take at least 40 hours of flight lessons, and then you can apply for your license.
You can apply to take a pilot license test from the Activities tab and scroll down to licenses. If you’ve taken 40 hours of flight lessons, you’ll receive the option to take the test. You’ll need to answer one of the many questions that BitLife has on file regarding the test. We have those listed for you below.
- What is the name of this flap on the horizontal stabilizer?
- What is the name of this flap on the vertical stabilizer?
- What is the force that counteracts the thrust force for flight?
- What is the force that counteracts the drag force for flight?
- What is the term for the rotational movement of the nose of the plane?
- What is the nickname for the six basic aircraft instruments?
- The Six Pack
- What’s the name of the pilot’s are on the plane?
- What does the airfield landing marker of a red background, with a yellow line going from right corner to bottom left?
- Land Cautiously
- What is the airfield landing marker of a red background and yellow cross?
- Landing prohibited
- What is the airfield landing marker of a red background with two yellow lines down the middle?
- Emergency Landing Only
- What is the aircraft marshal signal of crossing signals above their head?
- What is the aircraft marshal signal of right hand straight, left hand moving up?
- Turn left
- What is the aircraft marshal signal of two hands up straight?
- Continue straight
- What is the name of this pitot-static instrument that has vertical speed at the center?
- Vertical speed indicator (VSI)
- What is the name of this pitot-static instrument that has ALT at the center?
- What is the name of this gyroscopic instrument with an airplane in the center, with a L on the left and an R on the right?
- Lean indicator
- What is the name of this gyroscopic instrument with the outline of an airplane at the center?
- Heading indicator
Once you’ve answered the question, you can return to the Assets tab and purchase the helicopter you wanted to buy.