The new challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Week 5 have arrived, and this time it is Meowscles in the spotlight. The disturbingly buff Catman is up to some feline mischief, and you will need to eat some fish, survive some falls, and avoid water to get through these challenges.
As always, you will need to finish 18 of the Meowscles Mischief challenges in total, and they will be arriving in two groups of 10, with the second group coming next week. This will get you access to the special mission that will allow you to choose between Ghost and Shadow, and get a neat variant skin style for Meowscles.
- Search chest at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (0/10)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (0/5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (0/400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (0/200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (0/9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters
- Deal damage to players using a minigun (0/400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, Flopper Pond
As you can see, a pretty strong cat theme is running these challenges. From testing all nine of your lives to playing with a cardboard box, they have a pretty fun slant this week.
As always, we will have plenty of guides to help you get through the challenges, just as soon as they go live in the game on March 19.