For one of this week’s challenges and part of the Meowscles’ Mischief mission, you will need to visit Shipwreck Cover, the Yacht, and Flopper Pond. You don’t need to visit them all in the same match, so feel free to break this one up over a couple of rounds if it suits you.
On the map above, you can see markers showing all three locations. They are quite spread out, so making it to all three in one game would be a bit of a challenge.
You can find Shipwreck cove on the coast below the large mountains on the southeast portion of the map.
Flopper Pond can be found to the northeast of Holly Hedges, roughly halfway between that area and Salty Springs. This is a great place to grab some fish for one of the other challenges.
The Yacht can be found in the very top right of the map, near Steamy Stacks. While you are there, it is a good idea to hunt down Meowscles, kill him, and grab his Mythic Assault Rifle, as it is extremely effective at long range, and will help with the second challenge this week.
You can find all the Meowscles’ Mischief challenges listed below.
- Search chest at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (0/10)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (0/5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (0/400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (0/200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (0/9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters
- Deal damage to players using a minigun (0/400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, Flopper Pond