One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 is to kick a soccer ball 100 meters. It’s another cat-themed challenge for Meowscles’ Mischief mission, as any cat owner will be well aware that cats love to chase things.
The best place to get this done is to head for Pleasant Park. The soccer pitch there has cracked open, revealing a helicopter pad below the pitch. Right beside the gap in the field, you will find a chest with a soccer ball beside it. Just kick it around until you reach the full 100 meters, and the challenge is complete.
The only problem you might run into on this challenge is that you get there too late, and someone else has kicked the ball somewhere you can’t find. Pleasant Park is also pretty busy these days, thanks to the helicopter that can now be found there, so keep a close eye out for other players.
If you are lucky, the might just want to kick the ball around with you, but that doesn’t seem very likely.
You can find all the Meowscles’ Mischief challenges listed below.
- Search chest at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (0/10)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (0/5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (0/400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (0/200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (0/9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters
- Deal damage to players using a minigun (0/400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, Flopper Pond