One of this week’s challenges in Fortnite is to visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash site without swimming, in a single match. The connection to Meowscles here is that he, being a cat, hates water. If you want to earn his trust and get that Meowscles skin, you will need to prove that you can get around without needing to engage with the pesky substance.
The easiest way to do this is to head for the Shark and commandeer the helicopter that will be waiting on the helipad at the back of the island. Once you have the helicopter, you can easily visit all the points marked on the map below, and finish the challenge.
After you get the helicopter, fly to the points marked on the map above. You can do this in any order that you like, but be on the lookout for other players. When you arrive at your location, you can just hover close to the ground, there is no need to get out of the helicopter. When you see the locations name pop up on the screen, you can zoom off to the next one.
You can find all the Meowscles’ Mischief challenges listed below.
- Search chest at Misty Meadows or Salty Springs (0/10)
- Eliminate players with Assault Rifles from at least 50 meters (0/5)
- Consume fish to gain health or shields (0/400)
- Deal damage to players while using Creepin Cardboard (0/200)
- Survive a fall from at least 5 stories high (0/9)
- Deal damage to Henchmen with Pickaxes (0/100)
- Visit Coral Cove, Stack Shack, and Crash Site without swimming in a single match
- Kick a soccer ball 100 meters
- Deal damage to players using a minigun (0/400)
- Visit Shipwreck Cove, Yacht, Flopper Pond