A new month is here, which means a new set of Daily Moments rewards that can be obtained in MLB The Show 21. We’re into the third full month of MLB The Show 21, so you might be expecting the cards for the July Daily Moments program to be a bit better than prior months. That is indeed the case, so let’s go over how to make progress in this month’s program, plus what the rewards are for July.
How the Daily Moments program works
Much like with Player and timed programs, progress in the Daily Moments program can be made by earning points. To earn points in the Daily Moments promo, you must complete, as you might expect by the name, a Daily Moment challenge that resets every day.
Considering that there are 31 days in July, you should expect 31 chances at earning points for the program. However, Sony San Diego will occasionally throw in days where players can earn double points in the event. Usually, users can only earn one a day, except on random days where two points are at stake.
If you get the Daily Moment challenge done each day for July, you should be just fine and get all of the rewards. However, that won’t be possible for many people, So, much like in previous months, our advice is to get as many done as you can, and then making getting the double point day challenges a priority.
July Daily Program rewards
Here are the rewards for this month:
- 1 Point – MLB The Show 21 regular pack
- 4 Points – 1000 Stubs
- 5 Points – Rewind Evolution Choice Pack (can be used to unlock Giambi, Kemp, Bumgarner, Smith, or Carter Player Program)
- 7 Points – MLB The Show 21 regular pack
- 10 Points – July Evolution Choice Pack (either 74 OVR Rookie Nelson Cruz or 78 OVR Rookie Whitey Ford)
- 11 Points – 1000 Stubs
- 14 Points – Set 18 Headliners Pack
- 15 Points – July Evolution Choice Pack (either 74 OVR Rookie Nelson Cruz or 78 OVR Rookie Whitey Ford)
- 19 Points – Set 20 Headliners Pack
- 23 Points – 2500 Stubs
- 25 Points – 97 OVR Milestone Pablo Sandoval
- 29 Points – Ballin’ is a Habit Pack (x2)
- 31 Points – MLB The Show 21 regular pack (x5)
- 32 Points – 2500 Stubs
- 33 Points – MLB The Show 21 regular pack (x5)
- 34 Points – Space 2 Choice Pack
- 35 Points – Space 3 Choice Pack
- 36 Points – Ballin’ is a Habit Pack (x3)
- 37 Points – Clock Universal Profile Icon (Untradeable)
To get to 37 Points and the Clock icon needed for the G.O.A.T. collection, you will need to complete all of the 31 Daily Moment challenges for July. However, the main objective here is to hit 25 to get the 97 OVR Sandoval. So, the good news is that you won’t need to do a challenge each day.